Jeffrey Hayzlett is a force of nature in the field of business leadership. He’s host of the “C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett” and “Executive Perspectives” shows on C-Suite TV, host of “All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett” on the CBS on-demand radio network Play.It. And that’s not all. He’s also Chairman of C-Suite Network and the author of books that include The Mirror Test, Running the Gauntlet and his most recent title, Think Big, Act Bigger.
Jeffrey just gave us a dynamite presentation, “Think Big, Act Bigger: How a Relentless Attitude Will Make You a Better Leader,” in our free Breakthrough Ideas in Training webinar series.
Jeffrey shared terrific, practical advice about how to hone your leadership skills to a fine edge and succeed. Here are some takeaways from his webinar that you should know . . .
- What a relentless desire to lead is . . . and how to get one.
- How to set the right priorities in the right way . . . and get amazing things done.
- Why rules can stop your success.
- Why you have to be “an idiot” not to invest in training.
- Why failing faster isn’t just a hot new idea . . . it’s brilliant.
- How to apply Jeffrey’s F.A.S.T. model for supercharged success.
- Why every person needs to become his or her own brand within your organization.
- Why a key to evaluating your training is to ask, “What are we offering . . . and what are we delivering?”
- The surprising leadership lessons Jeffrey learned . . . and would like to teach you . . . from the movie “UP!”
- Why serving others is the biggest and most important key to success.
Jeffrey’s Webinar Is Still Live – Why Not Register Today?
If you haven’t seen Jeffrey’s webinar yet, you haven’t missed it. You can still register for all of this year’s free Breakthrough Ideas in Training Webinars and watch it, along with all the other groundbreaking Breakthrough Ideas webinars in the days ahead.
As a special thank-you for attending his webinar, Jeffrey is offering a two-week free trial of trial of sanebox.com. Sign up, learn, and boost your success. We thank Jeffrey Hayzlett for sharing his success secrets.